At Critical Fuel Level? Bingo4 Knows!
Bingo4 mounts on the outside of many different kinds of tanks. It uses ultrasonic technology to indicate the presence of liquid at the point of attachment. It's the perfect instrument to indicate critical level information of the fluid inside a tank. The sender includes a flashing status LED, best for pilots who can see the tank and sender installation.
An optional panel display is also available that converts the serial data to LED display. With dimensions of 0.6" x 0.7", this display mounts behind the panel, requiring only two holes for the LEDs to poke through. The distance between the sender and the display may be lengthened by using any standard USB cable (not included).
* USB port is used for power input only (cable not included)
* Sender mounts to tank wall using special epoxy (included)
* Coupling Gel is included for testing
* Sender includes USB port for power, or cut off port and power directly from 3.3 to 5 volts DC. Do NOT use +12 volts!
* Sender has blue LED, showing presence or absence of liquid. You don't need the panel display, if you can mount the sender in your view.
* Works with many different fluid types
* Works with aluminum, plastic, fiberglass tanks
* Applicability is determined by your testing. You may return the unit within 14 days of receipt, and we will cheerfully refund your money. (PLEASE do not ask for returns beyond this period.)
* Panel display has red and green LEDs (green = liquid present; red = liquid absent)
* Panel display has USB port, for connection to sender. The panel display provides power to the sender through the port.
* There is no dimmer function -- this device is intended for day VFR operation only in experimental aircraft.
* Use your USB cable (not included) for extending the distance between the sender and the panel display.