* USB port is used for power input only (cable not included)
* Sender mounts to tank wall using special epoxy (included)
* Coupling Gel is included for testing
* Sender includes USB port for power, or cut off port and power directly from 3.3 to 5 volts DC. Do NOT use +12 volts!
* Sender has blue LED, showing presence or absence of liquid. You don't need the panel display, if you can mount the sender in your view.
* Works with many different fluid types
* Works with aluminum, plastic, fiberglass tanks
* Applicability is determined by your testing. You may return the unit within 14 days of receipt, and we will cheerfully refund your money. (PLEASE do not ask for returns beyond this period.)
* Panel display has red and green LEDs (green = liquid present; red = liquid absent)
* Panel display has USB port, for connection to sender. The panel display provides power to the sender through the port.
* There is no dimmer function -- this device is intended for day VFR operation only in experimental aircraft.
* Use your USB cable (not included) for extending the distance between the sender and the panel display.