Know immediately if Carbon Monoxide levels are dangerously high!
GEIGER CO Personal Carbon Monoxide Monitor
Much smaller, more responsive, USB rechargeable and more affordable than competitive models.
Geiger CO is a key fob-sized unit that provides real time araul alarm when carbon monoxide levels are dangerously high. The auto calibrating unit includes an aural alarm and a visual LED scale.
In contrast to competitive products, GEIGER CO is much smaller, more responsive and rechargeable. It is designed to run off of an internal USB rechargeable battery.
Geiger CO is designed to be attached to a keychain, but because of its small size, it can be hung anywhere, which makes it desirable for anyone who travels (for use in truck cabs or hotel rooms, for example). According to our market research, this is the smallest, most portable, most usable CO monitor available, and it is reasonably priced.
Units are available in Black or Red.
- Size is 1.2 x 2.0 x 0.3" (3 x 5 x 0.75 cm)
- Runs for up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Detects Carbon Monoxide, sounds alarm at approximately 50 ppm
- Shows at a glance CO strength through visual LED scale
- LED scale is much easier to read in the dark than competitive products
- Hangs anywhere using keychain attachment
- Solid aluminum case (special early units ship with lightweight black nylon / carbon fiber)
- In addition to being very sensitive to Carbon Monoxide, this device is VERY SENSITIVE to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). This includes gasoline, alcohol, perfume, chocolates (seriously), oil, and much more. FOR EXAMPLE, if you calibrate in clean air, and then go into a shop which has grease, paint, gasoline in the air, it will quickly alarm. If you have gasoline odor in the cockpit, it will alarm.
How to use:
- Turn the unit on, unit will auto-calibrate every time
- Unit monitors air
- When CO levels rise, LEDs show change and alarm sounds
- Power or charge via USB