- One unit can be configured as 100, 160 or 200 in either knots or MPH (Universal!)
- You set the green, yellow (caution) and redline speeds for your aircraft!
- Very smooth and quick airspeed display - highly responsive!
- New, much more expensive medical grade electronic airspeed sensor, stable over the long run, now standard!
- VSI now depicted by a single dot, more intuitive, with a range of up to +/- 2000 FPM.
- For international customers, Kollsman value may be configured as either inches (29.92, for example) or pascals (1013, for example).
- Altimeter error is now user adjustable.
- Airspeed zero error is now user adjustable.
- Various minor aesthetic improvements.
- Firmware upgradeable (via factory return), included at no charge for one year after purchase.
- Daylight readable screen has extraordinary contrast and is dimmable, with included potentiometer.
- Fantastic as a primary instrument in experimental aircraft.
- Great backup for rear seat passengers in tandem aircraft.
All instruments are designed for a standard 2.25” cutout, and use approximately 100milliamps of power from a supply of 8 to 14 volts. All instruments are dimmable.
Watch James show what comes out of the bag.
Watch James explain the features of the UMFI.
MFI compared to traditional steam gauge.