THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE END OF FEBRUARY. Order now to get on the list.
The Perfect Liquid Probe represents a true breakthrough in fuel measurement. It eliminates problems associated with all traditional fuel probes. It is impervious to changes of fluid types (for instance, changing between AvGas and auto fuel) and requires no calibration whatsoever, other than to set the empty point on your tank. It works with small tanks and large tanks, and it is very useful for industrial applications as well. Because it is digital, traditional analog problems are eliminated: noise and failure in float style resistive senders; problems with calibration of capacitive probes, moving inductor solutions requiring penetration into the tank, etc.
This probe is ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE RADIANT FUEL GAUGE-D (DIGITAL).
- Small, aerodynamic size facilitates top mounting on fuel tank
- Non invasive ultrasonic technology
- Working voltage: 5v DC (supplied via USB cable from cockpit display gauge)
- Average working current: ≤15mA;
- Peak current: 60mA
- Blind distance: 3cm (this is when the tank is full or nearly full)
- Tank depth applicability: 4 inches to 160 inches (top to bottom) (10cm to 400cm);
- Room temperature measurement precision: ±1 cm plus 0.5% of full range
- Temperature compensated
- Working temperature: -15℃ ~ +60℃;
- Working humidity (mainly for water applications): ≤80% RH; (90% RH between 0 and 39 degrees C)
- Liquid compatibility: gasoline, water, jet fuel, diesel
- Digital serial output at 9600 baud
- Directly compatible with Radiant fuel gauge, RFGA-D
- Connects to Radiant cockpit display using USB cable of desired length (not included)